Blog Posts of the Day @Rāwhiti School, Term 2, Week 8...

Tuesday 2nd June
Blogger: Heath

Watch Heath's animation to learn how to ask in Te Reo 'How many' of a certain object or being.  Heath’s animation also tells you how to reply in Te Reo.  Tino pai Heath!



Wednesday 3rd June
Blog Title: TECH!!!
Blogger: Skye

Can't wait to be a Year 7 or 8 @Rāwhiti School.  Check out Skye's blog post about Tech, from tic-tac-toe pieces to choc-chip cookies!

Some students in Tangaroa have been blogging about tech.  You can check out more blog posts on their Learning site - click here.


Thursday 4th June 
Blog title: Pom pom

It's a pom pom time of year.  Been knitting any hats or want to jazz up a winter hat?  Why not make some pom poms!  Check out Cody's blog for instructions. 


Friday 5th June
Today we're going to do something different... 'Blog Comment of the Day.'

Today's  'Blog Comment of the Day' goes to Natalija from Ata Hāpara.

Post Natalija made a comment on - Mobile devices

Natalija's Comment...

NatalijaJune 2, 2020 at 11:45 AM
'Tena koe Eden, I absolutely love how you explained how you shouldn’t use your mobile device during a important situation for example, when your phone is ringing you should put it on silent or excuse yourself and take the call I think speaking from my heart that this post is helpful for people who need to learn manners for certain situations, like spending time with whanau etc I feel ashamed that I myself do that when my mother comes to visit me which is a behavior I need to improve on I hope you’ll do better and better in the near future, Nga mihi Natalija.'

Want to write a quality blog comment like Natalija?  Then check out the slide below on  'Grow Your Blogging Skills: Commenting!' 


No comments:

Post a Comment