Behind the Scenes: Robo News

I learnt how to dry brush.  The hardest part of Robo News was making the robots because we had to hot glue bits of TV remotes onto it.  
The best part was puppeteering the robots.  The Robo News sign was made out of cardboard.  We cut out the letters then we glue gunned the outside.  Then we dry brushed with bronze, gold and silver paint.  I made the green screening come alive by animating it on I movie.
We filmed the drummer on the green screen, so we could replace this with the Robo News.  This would tell you that the lady was wanted for stealing jewellery.  Matteo

I did the star backdrop and I painted and glue gunned the Robo News backdrop.  I helped to paint the Robo news sign.  Drayden















post signature

1 comment:

  1. I made one of the cool robots they both look awsome riley b3

    ReplyDelete